Sunday, April 01, 2012

10 most stupid questions people ask in obvious situations.................



Hello everyone!
First day of fourth month and all know what it is.April fool day but relax, I am not here to fool anyone. I think its time all relax and have a laugh. I am sure everyone has come across such people in their lives.  So chill and enjoy the following post.


1. At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/ friends.. .
Stupid Question:-
Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:-
Dont u know, I sell tickets in black over here..

2. In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on your feet...
Stupid Question:-
Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:-
No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia.. ...why don't you try again. 

3. At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask...
Stupid Question:-
Why, why him, of all people.
Answer:-
Why? Would it rather have been you?

 4. At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Stupid Question:-
Is ! the "Butter Paneer Masala" dish good??
Answer:-
No, its terrible and made of adulterated cement. We occassionaly also spit in it.


5. At a family get-together: When some distant aunt meets you after years...
Stupid Question:-Munna, Chickoo, you've become so big.
Answer:-
Well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself
.

6. When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask...
Stupid Question:-
Is the guy you're marrying good?
Answer:-
No,he's a miserable wife-beating , insensitive lout...it's just the money.

7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call...
Stupid Question:-
Sorry. were you sleeping?
Answer:-
No. I was doing research on whether the Zulu tribes in Africa marry or not. You thought I was sleeping.... you dumb witted moron. 

8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair...
Stupid Question:-
Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:-
No, its autumn and I'm shedding.... ..

 9. At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in your mouth...
Stupid Question:-
Tell me if it hurts?
Answer:-
No it wont. It will just bleed
.

10. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks...
Stupid Question:-
Oh, so you smoke.
Answer:-
Gosh, it's a miracle .......it was a piece of chalk and now it's in flames!!!


Hope you all had a good laugh! So what's  your take on this?

22 comments:

  1. Very Nice Di...
    n true too hehe
    most of the time we do the same mistakes which irritates us usually hehe..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...nice post..enjoyd a heartfelt laugh with my hubby..;))
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Meena!! haha and very true we mostly do these mistakes of asking such questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. It is funny.. Good share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..so true..can't stop laughing reading this..this happens all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true dear..it happen often..truly enjoyed the post:)
    Anjana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha Meena, these questions are so true and are asked so many times by all. Had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you everyone for enjoying this, by far my fav is when i m disturbed in sleep and someone asks me are u sleeping
    i say no i m dancing hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheheh .. di..

    this one was hilarious!! hehe.. nd actually people ask these stupid questions !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahehe...after long time...I have read some hilarious post.. LOL. Thanks for making me smile:)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't laugh as i am in my office then people might ask:
    are you laughing in a high tone?
    no, i am just trying to see how quickly you could run from your workplace

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha...I cannot stop laughing. Mazaa aagya. Great share. Keep sharing such stuffs...:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. u made my day.such a lovely post.tahnx 4 sharing.
    maha

    ReplyDelete
  14. @sona, @hema @ aswani @maha heh glad u liked it and it made u smile and laugh. and hema hehe another feather in cap for above stupid questions too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny Question- Ans post. I can’t stop my big smile.
    I m adding a question (sometime its also a reply we get) to ur list which I heard people asking “kha jaa rahi ho, atta piss ne!!!!!!” hehehe
    Hv u asked ths question!!!!!!! Or had replied to someone “mein atta pissne jarahi hu

    ReplyDelete
  16. What used to bug me always was during my boards, when I would be studying seriously, my bro would come and ask casually "Kya kar rahae ho, padai?" One day I got so angry that I retorted back, nahi Bhaisa gulli danda khel raha hu. =))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one cracked me up! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When you read it like this its so funny, but then we just go around asking the same questions xP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comments. Each of your comments keeps me motivated to write more.However,please leave your name when you comment as anonymous commentator would remain anonymous and chances are that comment may not be published :)Thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites