Hello everyone! I got a new award from Divya pramil @ http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/.
A great friend and a wonderful blogger. Do check out her blog for veg and non veg dishes.
Divya has tagged me with lots of questions and rules.
Rule 1: Post 11 things about yourself
Rule 2: Answer the tagger's questions
Rule 3: Tag and pass the awards to 11 other bloggers
Rule 4: Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer
Rule 5: Go to bloggers page and inform them about the awards
Rule 6: No tagging back
Rule3: Well this calls for nominating but I think all are equal for me, so I am breaking this rule ( rule breaking is fun) and sharing this award with everyone out there.
Rule 4: Create a set of 11 questions for the bloggers.
Well here I am copying Divya's questions and well you can do the same too and with all the blogging and racking our brains to come up with new post I think we can all relax and have a good laugh with this.
Divya. here are my answers to your questions and then you tell me how did I fare.
(These are situation based questions, so now imagine yourself entering into a wild scary jungle all alone...don't worry lions are vegans there!!!)
- So now you are entering into a jungle and you like someone to accompany you..Who would that be? My magic ring..( Heavily inspired by Harry potter's magic)
- As you move further into the jungle which are the two animals that you'd love to meet?Lion and elephant ( not really thinking here)
- Now you are walking further in and you find a big palace (not haunted), the door is opened and you want to go in, will you knock the door or will you just walk in without knocking. Ha haunted, I am scared I think I would run away but next question tells me I need to go in. I would knock and then go in.
- So after you enter the palace you find a square and a round table and wish to select one for yourself, which one will you chose, the round one or the flat one? Round one with no end hhehe
- Then you find three jars, Gold, Silver and Bronze on the palace shelf and wish to chose one, which one will you chose? Ha ha materialistic me, would definately go with gold.
- Now you have come out of the palace and you find yourself a nice place to settle, so you build a home there..How big will you construct your home? Compact or like a palace. Ha ha palace is my dream.
- Will you put a fence for your home? Oh a big boundary
- You find a cup on the backyard of your home..Now which cup do you wish it to be? A porcelain cup or a paper cup or a silver cup? Now why would I turn myself into a cup eh, well in this case again materialistic me I would go for silver cup.
- Now there is a water source behind your home, which one would you like it to be? A lake or a sea? Lake, I am scared of seas hehe
- You find some ducks there and you'd like to pet them how many would you like to pet? None.
- Finally you find a way to go back home and there are two ways, either you must cross the risky river or go around the river, its a very long way but less risky, which one will you opt for? Oh this reminds me of Srk dialogue in DDLJ, one way takes you to the path easily and others is with difficulty and takes time but longer route ensures you would get success. In this case If I have magic ring then I would get some mode of transport and take longer route to go home. Ha Ha Ha
So these are the fun questions that you must answer!! Each answer reads about you and its only for fun!! Answer them and inform Divya after you have posted them on your blog. She'll tell you what each answer means..Its really funny give a try am sure you will like it.
Now friends please accept my awards and tag your other fellow bloggers and friends and spread love and joy!!
Waiting to see all your interesting answers :)
I have done my bit so over to all of you to also enjoy relax and have fun. Awaiting answer from Divya now.